What are the advantages and disadvantages of using anti-wrinkle injection for facial rejuvenation?
Anti-wrinkle injection is a popular nonsurgical treatment option to treat wrinkles and creases. Apart from cosmetic purposes, it is also used to treat multiple conditions such as excessive sweating, muscle spasticity amongst others. As with any other treatment, some advantages and disadvantages exist:
- Safe and easy to administer
- Cost is more affordable to most patients compared to other cosmetic procedures
- No patient down time
- Technically straightforward to use
- Temporary side effects are reversible
- Complications are uncommon
- Versatile and can be used in different cosmetic conditions
- Temporary results
- Can be painful to some patients
- Can have swelling and bruising around the site of injection
- Can develop temporary droopy eyelids
Before you start anti-wrinkle injection treatment, it is best to consult an experienced medical doctor to make sure that you have all your questions answered. In Restore Cosmetic Surgery, we can help you achieve your goal of having a natural youthful look in a safe and stress-free way.