Silhouette soft thread lift: Face rejuvenation without incision
- Volume enhancement and skin retightening
- Minimally invasive and less down time
- Local anaesthesia only
- Immediate results in correcting skin saggy and reducing signs of aging.
- The treatment remains effective for 12-18 months
- Safe and lasting correction
- Complementary to other cosmetic treatments, such as fillers and neurotoxin in a comfortable manner
- A tailor-made treatment adapted to each case
What is Silhouette soft thread lift?
Silhouette Soft thread lift (suture lift) is one of minimally invasive cosmetic procedure using a bidirectional resorbable suture with cones to obtain a volume restoration and a skin retightening in any area it is placed.
What is Silhouette Soft made of?
The ingredients in Silhouette Soft are Polylactic Acid and Glycolic Acid, making the suture entirely resorbable.
What are different features of Silhouette Soft, comparing to other thread lift?
While most of thread lifts focus on tightening of skin only, Silhouette Soft lift is not only effective in skin retightening, but also volume restoration.
Can Silhouette Soft be used in complete safety?
Silhouette Soft sutures are made in USA, and have been developed on the back of 6 years of experience in suspension sutures with cones, with highest quality and care.
Which areas can be treated?
Silhouette Soft can be used to treat various parts of the face:
- Cheeks and cheekbones
- Lower jaw
How long does the procedure take?
Silhouette Soft thread lift usually takes approximately less than 30 minutes.
How long do the results last?
The visible benefits of Silhouette Soft treatment can last up to 18 months.
What Happens immediately after Silhouette Soft treatment?
After Silhouette Soft treatment, as with any cosmetic treatment, some slight swelling, redness or bruising may sometimes be observed, but these disappear within days.
Are there any contraindications for Silhouette Soft treatment?
You must not use silhouette Soft if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Is Silhouette Soft treatment painful?
No, the treatment is performed under local anaesthetic of certain points of the area to be treated, so avoiding pain during insertion of the suture.
Are there any recommendations to be followed after Silhouette Soft treatment?
- During the week following treatment, do not undergo any dental surgery, and avoid facial massages or any beauty treatment.
- For the first few weeks, avoid any contact sport.
- Preferably sleep on your back.
- In the event of pain, take a pain reliever according to Dr XU’s prescription.
Before and after photos
Please click here to see some before and after photos.