Surgical Lip Augmentation (Enhancement) and Lip Lift
What is surgical lip augmentation?
Surgical lip augmentation is a procedure to enhance the lips with an insertion of lip implants or free grafts.
What is lip lift?
Lip lift is a surgical procedure to regain the upper lip and vermillion lip balance by an excision of the upper lip under the nostril sill.
Who are the candidates for surgical lip augmentation and lip lift?
- Older people with aging lips
- People with unbalanced face lip proportion
How long does the surgery take?
Surgical lip augmentation or lip lift takes approximately one hour, under local anaesthetic or intravenous sedation + LA.
What are possible risks and complications?
- Would healing problems: haematoma, infection
- Under-correction or over-correction
- Hypertrophic scar
Are there any other methods to enhance the Lips?
Yes, both fat grafting and dermal filler may be used for lip enhancement and rejuvenation.
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal/Reduction
- Reduction Cheiloplasty (Lip Volume Reduction)
- Short-Scar Direct Brow Lift (Direct Supra-brow Lift)
- Surgical Lip Augmentation (Enhancement) and Lip Lift
- Dimple Creation Surgery
- Fat Grafting to the Face
- Mini Facelift
- Neck Lift
- Thread Lift