Short-Scar Direct Brow Lift (Direct Supra-brow Lift)
What is Direct Supra-brow Lift?
Direct Supra-brow Lift is a surgical procedure to correct eyebrow ptosis, or improve shape of the brows and eyelids. It is a much simpler and more accurate procedure than a coronal forehead lift (either open or endoscopic methods) in some individuals.
What are indications for Direct Supra-brow Lift?
- Brow ptosis
- Loose upper eyelid skin, desired to have better eye shape
- Unhappy the shape of the brows following surgery, tattooing or laser treatment
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes about one hour, usually under local anaesthetic only.
What are possible risks and complications?
The risks and complications of direct supra-brow lift are uncommon and minimal compared to other forehead lift surgeries. They include: early swelling, inflammation or infection, scars and recurrence.
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal/Reduction
- Reduction Cheiloplasty (Lip Volume Reduction)
- Short-Scar Direct Brow Lift (Direct Supra-brow Lift)
- Surgical Lip Augmentation (Enhancement) and Lip Lift
- Dimple Creation Surgery
- Fat Grafting to the Face
- Mini Facelift
- Neck Lift
- Thread Lift